Solite - 6/5mm Split-Mitt
The Solite 6:4 Split-Mitt is designed for the most frigid conditions mother nature can dish out.This glove line has been redesigned for an improved fit and flexibility along with unmatched grip, durability, and warmth.
- Split-Mitt Design: Unlike "lobster-claw" style gloves, the exclusive Split-Mitt design joins your pointer finger with your middle finger to insure the pointer finger stays warm. This simple but effective design allows you to have the same warmth as a mitten, without the clumsiness of all fingers in one pocket.
- 3-D Grip Palm: a sticky, rail-grabbing compound with full palm/finger coverage to repel water and keep the glove light for max dexterity. The 3D coating insures long-term durability and grip, while interlocking triangle print allows the palm/fingers to stretch and flex with minimal strain
- Thermal-Rebound Lining: a thin, flexible metallic grid-layer between the neoprene and the outer lining, reflecting body heat back to the skin for enhanced warmth
- Hex-Shield Back Panel: combines the water-shedding warmth of a unlined panel with the enhanced durability of laminated neoprene
- Overkill Seams and EZ-O Cuff: provides a seamless seal around the wrist but with a larger panel than all other gloves making the gloves easy on/off
Pre-Curved Fingers and Minimal Seams: has a pre-curved, anatomical shape out of the box, putting your hand and fingers in perfect paddling position without any strain on the hands/fingers. This shape reduces fatigue and allows longer, warmer, more comfortable sessions.
NO RETURNS! Please Email or call us (401) 783-2566 for any sizing questions.