Hyperflex - Men's VYRL CRYO 5/4mm Front-Zip
The Hyperflex VYRL CRYO was designed and tested specifically for use in brutal New England, Great lakes and Pacific Northwest Winters. Everything about this hooded full-suit is designed for long lasting warmth, crazy comfort and long lasting durability. The CRYO is without a doubt the most insane cold water wetsuit Hyperflex has ever produced.
- The CRYO series features a specialized neoprene formulation that is lighter in weight and provides 15% more thermal retention then the standard VYRL series.
Lined with the exclusive Hyperflex Fire Fleece™ lining. The CRYO provides ridiculous stretch, extended mobility and superior comfort while at the same time, all but eliminating cold water movement through the wetsuit.
All unnecessary seams have been removed from the CRYO. Minimal seams results in less chance for damage, leaking and restriction. All seams are Triple Glued and blind stitched, then welded using our liquid fusion process.
- PK mini front zip, low profile design for comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
- Attached ergonomic hood for a snug but comfortable fit.
- Duratex hi-stretch Knee pads.
- A modified saddle and pocket Crotch design will keep your boys warm during long cold sessions.
- Convenient and easy-access key pocket with elastic loop
If you are unsure on your sizing, please contact us at the shop. We are happy to help!
NO returns or exchanges on wetsuits and wetsuit accessories.